Monday, March 14, 2016

Colourpop Cosmetics Haul! ft. Ultra Satin Lips, Ultra Matte Lips & Supershock Shadow

I placed an order on Colourpop last Sunday because I've been dying to try their new Ultra Satin Lips! I've heard so many good things about them so I finally caved and bought some as well as some other things. Here is my most recent Colourpop Cosmetics haul.

I got four of the new Ultra Satin Lips. I haven't tried these on my actual lips yet so once I get a feel for them and have used them long enough, I'll be dedicating a whole post to these! The four colors I got are Mess Around, Tansy, Lost, and Prim. I got one of the Ultra Matte Lips which I love so much! The color I got is Guess. The last thing I purchased was a Super Shock Shadow in the color La La. I really wanted the color Weenie, but sadly it was sold out. Colourpop was having a promotion at the time. they were celebrating reaching 2 million followers so with every $10 purchase you'd get a special limited edition Lippie Stix. It's called Poppin and it's a gorgeous bright pink! Swatches of everything will be down below in the order mentioned above.


No comments:

Post a Comment