Saturday, October 20, 2018

Cotton Candy Cut Crease ♡ Inspired by "V" - Jay Park Album Cover

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I haven't posted in like a month cause work got me good. I've bought several eyeshadow palettes this past month so I want to experiment as much as I can and show you guys the looks I create. I did an interesting look a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd post it. It was inspired by Jay Park's album cover for his latest single "V."  Let's get right into today's look.

primer: Cover FX Mattifying Primer
foundation: Colourpop No Filter Foundation in Light 60
concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Sculpting Concealer in Porcelain
powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
brows: Colourpop Brow Boss in Taupe
eyes: Juvia's Place Masquerade Mini palette (Burkina, Zobo, Giza, Mali, Zola, Dalia, Makeda), NYX Matte Black Liner, NYX Worth the Hype mascara
lashes: Lilly Lashes in Miami

Thank you so much for reading today's post. I hope you guys enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment