Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Everyday Pink Look ♡ ft. Juvia's Place

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm going to be showing you guys my current go to makeup look that I've been wearing nonstop! The look is super easy and only requires one palette.

primer: Tatcha Silk Canvas
foundation: Colourpop No Filter Foundation in Light 60
concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Sculpting Concealer in Porcelain
powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
eyes: Juvia's Place The Magic Mini palette (Nana, Zakiya, Kogi, Zuba, and Osun), Stila Glitter & Glow in Rose Gold Retro, NYX Hella Fine liner, Benefit Bad Gal Bang mascara
lashes: Lilly Lashes in Miami

I've been doing my makeup a lot more so I'll be trying to post as many looks as I can.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment