Monday, June 10, 2019

Cobalt Eyes with Yellow Liner ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!
A couple of days ago I decided to play with some color and ended up with this gorgeous cobalt blue eye look with a pop of yellow liner! Here are all of the products I used for this look:


♡foundation: Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Warm Nude
♡concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Sculpting Concealer in Porcelain
♡powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe, Benefit Gimme Brow in 3
♡eyes: Juvia's Place Magic Mini palette (Yejide, Ife, Yara, Vai, Yemoja), NYX Vivid Brights liner in Vivid Halo, Benefit Bad Gal Bang mascara
♡lashes: Lilly Lashes in Miami

I had so much fun creating this look as I never use blue eyeshadow! I got so many compliments so I might just start incorporating more blue eyeshadow into my makeup.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment