Thursday, November 19, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills' Self Made Eyeshadow Palette


As soon as Norvina was posting this on snapchat I immediately knew I had to get my hands on it! I've always wanted an ABH eyeshadow palette but they always sell out so fast. I wasn't able to get the World Traveler palette so I knew I was going to have to be fast with this one. When I saw it on the Sephora website I decided to purchase it during the VIB sale. I went to my local Sephora and just my luck, it was the last palette! I grabbed it so fast and put it in my basket. I will be doing a post on my VIB sale haul but since I placed an order online after making a purchase in store, I'm waiting for my package.

These eyeshadows are so pigmented! Since I have never used any of their eyeshadows I didn't know what to expect. I loaded up my brush and when I went to pack it on my eye I realized I had gotten too much. I'm loving this palette! I knew when I got it there was 2 shades I probably would never use and that would be Deep Purple and Isla. I'm going to try my best to step out of my comfort zone and create a look with them. My favorite colors so far are Hot Chocolate, Pink Champagne and Self-Made.

Swatches:
First picture from top to bottom: Buttery, Blossom, Blush, Witchy, Self-Made, Metallic Plum, and Pink Champagne.
Second picture from top to bottom: Hot Chocolate, Spirit Rock, Isla, Sherbert, Hot & Cold, Treasure, and Deep Purple.


No comments:

Post a Comment