Saturday, November 28, 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Swatches

I recently ordered the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette from Sephora during their VIB Sale. I've been wanting this palette since it first came out. I always told myself I didn't need it but who was I kidding. The packaging alone made me fall in love. The fact that these shadows smell like chocolate is just heaven. I've used a couple of colors to create some looks and so far I'm loving this palette! I can't wait to use more of the colors. So far my favorite colors are Salted Caramel, Creme Brulee, and Haute Chocolate. I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing this in a monthly faves soon.

Swatches
From left to right: Gilded Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, and Strawberry Bon Bon.
From left to right: Candied Violet, Amaretto, Hazelnut, Creme Brulee, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, and Champagne Truffle.



No comments:

Post a Comment