Friday, December 4, 2015

November 2015 Faves!

Another month has flown by! I swear November went by so fast. This is probably one of my favorite months because I got to try so many amazing makeup products! I got my hands on stuff I've been wanting to try for a while and I'm so excited to share them with you.



Morphe 35O Palette: I FINALLY got my hands on this! Every single time they re-stock it, it sells out in less than an hour. People go crazy for this palette because look at it, it's stunning. It's the perfect fall palette but for a warm shadow lover, it's a perfect palette in general. There are so many amazing shades in this that it's a must have. I've been creating lots of looks with this that I love. I definitely need to try out more Morphe palettes.
Forumla X The Cut - Fall 2015 Collection Nail Polish in "Acclaimed": I was in Sephora and went to the sale section and found about 6 bottles of this color. Nude nail polishes are my weakness and when I saw that it was only $4, I had to get it. It's become my go to color!
Kiss Lashes in "11": Every time I go to a drugstore I always head towards the lashes in hopes of finding my favorite Ardell pair. I saw these and thought they'd be good so I picked them up. I didn't know that they'd become my favorite lashes I've ever tried! They're so long and wispy and compliment my eyes so much. I always get compliments when I wear these as well. 5 pairs for under $9? You can't beat that.
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in "Damned": These liquid lipsticks have quickly become my favorite liquid lipsticks I've ever tried. They have so many colors to choose from which is a plus. When I saw this shade in the store I HAD to have it. Now, I can't stop wearing it every time I do my makeup. It's the perfect vampy shade.
Anastasia Brow Wiz in "Caramel": Since recently going blonde and bleaching my brows, I needed a new brow pencil. This color goes perfectly with my hair, it's not too light and not too dark.
Nars Creamy Radiance Concealer in "Custard": I have always wanted to try it since every one recommends it. I was in the checkout line at Sephora and saw the travel size and picked it up so fast. I like the coverage and color a lot but, I've noticed my under eyes start creasing way faster when I wear this. The creasing is the only thing I don't like about this product.
Kiss Lash Glue: I've been wanting a lash glue that comes with an applicator since it seemed easier. When I picked up the Kiss lashes I mentioned earlier, I saw this and picked it up as well. This is my favorite lash glue I've ever tried. It gets tacky so quick and really keeps my lashes on all day!
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer: Again, another product I've been wanting to try since it came out. But the price is no joke. Since I've never tried any of these primers I didn't want to spend $36. I saw the travel size and thought it was a good time to try it out. I've fallen in love with this primer! It works great at diminishing my pores and it makes my skin so soft. My foundation goes on so much easier when I have this on.

No comments:

Post a Comment