Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Fave Affordable Palettes of 2015!

With the year coming to an end I thought I would do a couple blog posts of some of my fave makeup items! I've compiled three of my fave affordable eye shadow palettes and three high end eye shadow palettes. 

 The first palette I want to talk about is the BH Cosmetics 28 Color Neutral Eyeshadow Palette. If you needed just ONE eyeshadow palette from BH Cosmetics, this is the one you need in my opinion. This is a great palette to get if you're barely starting out with makeup and building your makeup collection. Most of the colors are shimmery but the matte ones are great colors and some of my faves from the palette. Super affordable and great quality! Below are swatches of 6 of my fave shades from the palette.



The second palette I'd like to talk about is another BH Cosmetics palette. It's the 26 Color Eyeshadow and Blush Palette. I personally have a love/hate relationship with this palette because some of the shades aren't pigmented. With some of them you really have to build them up but once you do, they are so beautiful. I bought this palette because I thought it would be the closest I'd get to the Morphe 35O palette. It has some similar shades to it so I decided to get it. It's really affordable so if you'd like to try it out, I suggest you do! Below are swatches of 6 of my fave shades from the palette.



The last palette I'm going to talk about is my fave palette out of the rest. It's the Morphe 35O palette which was HUGE this year! It's constantly sold out because it is in such high demand. It's an amazing palette! I'm so in love with it, I use it almost each time I do my makeup. It's definitely a must have palette. If you have the chance to get it once it comes back in stock, please, do not pass it up! The shades are so beautiful in this, especially the orange shades and the glittery ones. I highly recommend this palette!




No comments:

Post a Comment