Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Favorite Red Lipsticks!

I've been meaning to do this post for a while because who doesn't love a good red lipstick?! I managed to compile 12 of my favorite red lipsticks (including a gloss.) I hope you guys enjoy this post and continue reading!



Let's start with the first row.
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 250-Standout: I have a couple of these matte balms and this is definitely one of my favorites! It's such a beautiful matte red. It doesn't feel dry at all and doesn't make my lips crack. Great drugstore matte red lipstick. This is currently on sale at Ulta!
ELF Lipstick in #7712-Fearless: Another great drugstore red lipstick! Unfortunately mine broke out of the tube really fast but I just stuck it back in. It has a shine to it but nothing crazy to wear it looks glossy or oily. For only a dollar, I'd recommend this.
Revlon in 725-Love That Red: A classic red lipstick. I love Revlon lipsticks and I own quite a few from this line. This is my favorite lipstick formula from the drugstore. These are currently on sale at Ulta, so check them out!
Rimmel London Kate Collection in 111-Kiss of Life: My second favorite drugstore lipsticks! I love these Kate collection lipsticks, they are life. I own a couple colors and love them all. This is one of my favorite reds ever. It's apart of the matte collection but not drying at all.
Revlon Lipstick in 525-Wine With Everything: This is a darker red. It has a mauve-berry tone to it.  Like I said, my favorite drugstore lipstick formula!
Rimmel London Kate Collection in 01: Another Kate collection lipstick. This is from the regular line, not the matte line.
Moving onto the bottom row and last 6 lipsticks!
MAC Riri Woo: This is basically Ruby Woo but for the Rihanna MAC Collection. Not even gonna lie, the packaging is what made me buy this. It was sold out when I wanted it so I bought it on eBay for about $36, crazy I know. This is the perfect matte red lipstick! Like I said, it's basically Ruby Woo so if you want this you'd have to get that.
Ulta Lipstick in 203: When Ulta was having a sale I bought a bunch of these lipsticks to try them out. By the way, they're currently on sale for Buy 2, Get 2 Free! I do like some of them and this is one of them. This is a deeper red shade and it's a cream. It glides onto the lips so smoothly!
ELF Matte Lip Color in Rich Red: I'm not the biggest fan of lip pencils but when I saw this on the ELF website I had to have it! It's such a beautiful, pigmented, matte red. It's only $3, so it's definitely worth it.
Loreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color in 304-Ruby Opera: This isn't the most comfortable lip product in my opinion, but I love the color. It's kind of a lip stain but also kind of a lip oil if that makes sense. I'm not a huge fan of the perfume smell but like I said, I love the color!
NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie: I am not a gloss girl, at all. But I wanted to try out a red glossy lip. I like to pair this over a matte red lipstick. I actually really love this over a matte red lipstick. It isn't sticky at all and it's so vibrant.
Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Big Bang: When these first came out, I was so interested in trying them out. Now, these are some of my favorite lip products. I really like both this formula and the velvet matte ones. This is such a beautiful bright red! And it smells like watermelon and chamoy candy ugh so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment