Tuesday, December 8, 2015

2015 Black Friday Haul!

Hello everyone! This year I did some online shopping for Black Friday. There was so many good deals but I had to stop myself from literally buying everything I saw. I said I wasn't going to buy anymore makeup for a month but then this happened.




Morphe Brushes was having a 20% off for Black Friday. I've always wanted to try their makeup brushes but I already have so many that I really shouldn't be buying anymore. But since I couldn't pass up on the deal I decided to order some eye brushes. I have way more face brushes than eye brushes and I'm in need of more brushes for blending. I got 5 brushes which turned out to be about $25. The shipping was super cheap as well! The 5 brushes I got were the B18, B83, E13, E22, and the E23.
I placed an order on Sephora as well. I sadly didn't get to purchase any of the Black Friday $10 deals. There were two that I really wanted but they were already sold out. I ended up just getting 2 things. I got the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid in Echo. I've been dying to get this shade. I've never owned a blue lipstick and when I saw this I fell in love. I've worn it twice already and I love it! The last thing I got is a mini YSL mascara. It was 100 points and I wanted to try a new mascara so I got it.
I've always wanted to try the LA Girl concealers. I was on ebay, as always, and came across a seller from California that was selling the concealers for an amazing deal. 3 colors for about $7! The 3 colors I got were Neutral, Creamy Beige, and the Orange Corrector. So far I'm really liking these!
The last thing I got was the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. This was on sale on the Kohl's website for $4! I've used this for foundation, concealer, and baking. Don't really like it for my foundation but I liked it for concealer. The flat slanted side is perfect for baking!



       B18, B83, E22, E23, E13        Neutral, Creamy Beige, Orange Corrector

No comments:

Post a Comment