Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January 2016 Faves!

Honestly can't believe that the first month of the year has come and go already! Another month, another month of faves! Here are my fave makeup products for the month of January.



Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation: As soon as I heard this came out, I knew I had to buy it! I got mine at Target which I suggest purchasing yours from there or Ulta. I have oily skin so any foundation that has "matte" in the title, I need to try. I got the perfect color which I was surprised I did since you can't see the actual color through the tube. It has a cooling effect when you first put it on your skin which feels good. It blends so easy and dries fast too. I really like this foundation!
L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal: I purchased three different shades of this concealer to try out and my fave shade is Natural! This concealer doesn't feel too heavy on my skin and blends out in seconds. I like to use it under my eyes and a little bit down my nose. Super affordable as well!

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation: My mom actually gave this to me. She ordered one for herself from QVC and it came with a free one so she gave it to me. When I first tried it out I really liked it. I'm not one who uses powder foundation and nothing else so I do dust this over my liquid foundation. I haven't tried it on it's own so I can't say if it's good enough on it's on. But I do like it to set my foundation with. 
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: I bought this palette during the Sephora VIB Sale and I've loved it since! After wanting this ever since it first launched, I'm so glad I decided to finally pick it up. I love my neutral and warm colors so this palette is right up my ally. It has the perfect matte shades and the perfect shimmer shades. If I'm not using my Morphe 35O, I'm reaching for this!

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara: I've used this mascara before but it's been a long while since I repurchased it. I was looking for a new mascara but decided to go back to this one. I don't know why I didn't repurchase it, it's so good to me! I especially love it for my lower lashes. 
Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art: I've owned the "nail" version of these and thought it was weird that they came out with some for the eyes. I've been really into glitter lately and have seen quite a bit of people using these in tutorials on youtube. I decided to pick one up and I wore the glitter on New Year's. I fell in love! The gold glitter is so stunning! One thing I don't like, it takes forever to dry! I did two coats so it took longer to dry. I ended up tapping a bit of gold eyeshadow over it cause I didn't have anymore time to wait. Once it dries, it is not going anywhere!
Ardell Double Up 206 Lashes: Once again, I saw these used in a tutorial on Youtube. BeautyyBird used them and I thought they looked so stunning on her. I was scared to buy them cause she has big eyes and mine are small so I didn't want them to look crazy on me. I caved and purchased a pair. When I wore them I fell in love with them! I got so many compliments as well. Definitely one of the easiest pair of lashes to put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment