Sunday, February 7, 2016

Favorite High-end Palettes

So I originally was going to post this on the last day of December and that obviously didn't happen. So here are the three high-end palettes that I enjoyed in 2015 and still now.


The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is LIFE. This did come out a couple of years ago and I did get it w while back but still to this day I live for it and use it so much. I do own the Naked 2 but don't like it nearly as much as this one. The first Naked palette didn't interest me at all. So if someone asked me which Naked palette is my fave, it's this one. Below are swatches of my 6 favorite shades from this palette.


The next palette I want to talk about is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. Like I've said before, I had wanted this ever since it came out. Once I finally got my hands on it, I just KNEW i'd be reaching for it a lot. The matte shades in this are perfect and so are the shimmery shades. The fact that this smells like chocolate on top of being amazing, like yes!




The last palette I want to mention is the Anastasia Self Made palette. I knew I had to have this palette when I first saw pics of it. I always thought previous palettes from the brand were pretty but I knew this was THE one. It was the last one available at my Sephora and I was so happy I was able to get it. The shadows are amazing and blend out so well. The brush it comes with is also super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment