Friday, February 26, 2016

Liquid Lipstick Collection + Reviews/Swatches

I was waiting on some orders I placed to finally be able to make this post and I'm so excited to go through my liquid lipstick collection! Liquid lipsticks have taken over the makeup industry and I'm loving it. They're honestly all I wear now. I can't even remember the last time I wore regular lipstick. I can't wait to expand my collection, but for now here is my current liquid lipstick collection.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams: Some people wouldn't really consider these a liquid lipstick but I do. They're a mouse like texture. I own two of these in the colors Monte Carlo which is a beautiful red color and in Vancouver which is a deep purple and it's a newer color. I've never had any problem with the formula or anything so I really like these.
OFRA Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks: Again, I own two of their shades. Miami Fever which was created by the amazing Kathleen Lights, is a unique orange shade. The other color I own is Brooklyn which is a very dark brown shade. These got so many good reviews from youtubers that I HAD to try them. Plus, they have lots of gorgeous colors. I'm so disappointed to say that I do not like these at all. They never seem to dry on my lips and they stay kind of tacky. They just feel gross on my lips and not comfortable at all. Maybe I'm applying too much? I don't know but I don't like these at all.
ULTA Matte Lip Cream: I own one of these because I was so tempted to try it out. It's only 9 bucks so I wanted to see if it's just as good as the more expensive liquid lipsticks. I don't like the formula at all. It is the runniest lip product I own. It's almost like you have no control of the product and you have to be very careful when applying. It takes forever to dry! The color I got is gorgeous but the product itself I do not like.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick: These were so hyped up when they released so of course I waited at my computer to order one as soon as they were up for sale. I got the color Vamp which is a nice maroon color. The formula is runny but not too hard to work with. I personally don't care for this product much. At first I did seem to like it but only because I had never tried any other liquid lipstick. You can get better liquid lipsticks at a better price or equal price. 

Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks: As you can tell by how many I own, I love these! I did a blog post on the first five that I ever bought so if you're interested, check it out here on my blog. I own 11 of these and I love them. There's one color I don't care for on me personally but that doesn't mean I don't think it looks bad on everyone. These work so well for me! They sit on my lips comfortably for a couple hours till the start getting crusty on the inside which is not surprising for a liquid lipstick. I love how Colourpop continues to release colors! They have so many stunning colors to choose from plus, they're only $6!
Lena Lashes Liquid Lipstick: I love love love Lena Lashes' false eyelashes! They are so gorgeous and they have so many pairs. They also always have amazing deals and sales. When I saw they were coming out with liquid lipsticks, I got so excited! I literally wanted every color but had to stop myself and only get one to see if I liked it. I got the color Frederique which is a very dark brown shade. It dries so fast! Which is a good and maybe bad thing. You have to work fast with this because you don't want to pile the product on as it will start getting flaky and uncomfortable.
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks: One of my favorite liquid lipsticks! I love these so much. With so much color variety, how can you not love these? They are on the expensive side but so worth it. They go on so easy and aren't hard to work with. I do have one complaint though, some colors are a bit streaky so you have to go over it a couple times.

From left to right:
•Lena Lashes' Liquid Lipstick "Frederique"
•NYX Cosmetics "Monte Carlo," "Vancouver"
•OFRA Cosmetics "Miami Fever," "Brooklyn"
•ULTA Matte Lip Cream "Allusive"
•Anastasia Beverly Hills "Vamp"
•Colourpop Cosmetics "Trap," "StingRAYE," "Teeny Tiny," Bumble," "Chilly Chill," "Tulle," "Avenue," "Rooch," "Kae," "Limbo," "Succulent"
•Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick "Lolita," "Echo," "Damned," "Witches"

No comments:

Post a Comment