Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Colourpop Pressed Shadows! ♡

When I found out Colourpop was going to be coming out with pressed eyeshadows I got sooo excited! I ordered 6 of them seconds after they launched and then I ordered 4 more a couple days later. I'm waiting for my 4 other shades to come in as well as an empty palette to place them all in. I won't be reviewing the shadows in this post but I will be reviewing them in my next post along with the 4 other shades. Today, I'll just be showing you the shades I got along with swatches. Let's get right into it!


So when you order 4 shadows, you receive a free empty palette to place them in. All shadows come in a plastic case and then that comes in a cardboard type of case as well. So you can either put these in the Colourpop empty palette or your own empty palette such as a z palette or any other brand. The 6 shades that I ordered are Liar Liar, Wake Up Call, Top Notch, Popular Demand, Stay Golden, and Cute Alert.

From left to right: 
  • Liar Liar
  • Wake Up Call
  • Top Notch
  • Popular Demand
  • Stay Golden
  • Cute Alert
That's it for today's blog post on the new pressed shadows from Colourpop! I can't wait to recieve my other shades in the mail so I can do a full review for you guys. I hope you enjoyed ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment