Monday, January 30, 2017

January 2017 Favorites! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be talking about my January favorites. The month honestly flew by! I always say the months fly by but what I feel like 2017 just started yesterday. I've been trying so much new makeup and skin care so I have lots of content to put out for you guys. I've been working a lot but I'm going to be posting on my days off! Let's get into my favorites for the month of January.

Let's start of with the skincare items I've been loving this month. First I want to talk about a new product, the First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer. I got a deluxe sample size when I placed an order from Sephora.com and wow it's so good! First of all, it smells amazing, it makes your skin sooo soft and feels great. If you're going to put foundation over it, it's going to go on so smooth. Once I run out of this I'm definitely buying the full size. 
Next product is the Mario Badescu Facial Spray. I am so late on trying this! I bought it 2 months ago at Ulta and I am obsessed, this is my second bottle. I love to spray this all over my face when I finish my makeup and I also love spraying this in my hair. 
The last skin care product I'm going to be talking about is the Sephora Almond Lip Balm. I love anything almond so I picked this up and you guys it straight up smells like a yummy almond smoothie you get at the boba shops! It makes my lips so moisturized and soft, I love it!
I have three makeup products I'm going to be talking about today. First is the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation. This is seriously one of the best foundations I ever tried! If you have oily skin this is a must for you. I don't even have to set my face with powder because this keeps me oil free for hours! If you're looking to try a new foundation and you get oily fast, try this one out.
Next is the Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy Palette. I did a blog post on this before so make sure to check it out! I went 2 months straight JUST using this palette that's how obsessed I was. The colors are so beautiful and easy to work with. 
The last product I'm going to be talking about is the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Wild Nothing. This is currently on sale for 20% as it's going to be discontinued! So if you're interested definitely make sure to purchase it now! This color is beautiful. It's a dark brown but nothing too intense or scary. It compliments every skin tone as well! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this shade on.
That's it for my January favorites, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'll be back in a couple of days with another. 
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment