Saturday, February 4, 2017

Master Palette by Mario Swatches/Mini Review ♡

When I heard Mario was going to be collabing with Anastasia for a palette I was so exicted! But then when I saw it I was kind of dissapointed. It looked like such a basic palette that I really did not need. I said I wasn't going to get it as I wasn't interested at all. As weeks went by I started to want it haha. So I caved and purchased it about 2 months ago at work. I'm going to be showing you swatches of all 12 shades and then giving you a mini review at the end. Let's get into it!


From left to right: Hollywood, NYC, Kim, Muse, Marina, Claudia, Lula, Isabel, Violeta, 5th Ave, Bronx, and Paris
I think this palette is great for people who like using more neutral colors! There's just the right amount of mattes for transitions and to darken up the crease. You also have all these beautiful satin and shimmer shades to choose from. Overall, this palette is great, very pigmented and easy to work with. Let me know if you own this palette and what you think of it.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment