Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Updated Liquid Lipstick Collection 2017 ♡

Hello everyone! A year ago, I posted my liquid lipstick collection here on my blog. It has massively grown since then and I thought I should do an updated post on my collection. Last time I reviewed all of the liquid lipsticks but since there's so many this time around I'll just be naming a couple of my fave shades and formulas. I hope you guys enjoy, let's get into it!

From bottom to top: Colourpop's "Trap", Colourpop's "Monday", NYX's "Ruffle Trim", Hard Candy's "Daffodil", Anastasia's "Ashton", NYX's "Seduction", Kat Von D's "Lolita", LA Girl's "Fleur", Colourpop's "StingRAYE", Wet N Wild's "Give Me Mocha", Lime Crime's "Shroom", Colourpop's "Mess Around", NYX's "Teddy", NYX's "Beauty Mark", Colourpop's "Tansy", Colourpop's "Kae", Colourpop's "Limbo", Ofra's "Brooklyn", and Lena Lashes' "Frederique"

From bottom to top: Too Faced's "It's Happening", Colourpop's "Botanical", Colourpop's "Succulent", Rimmel's "Orange-ology", Colourpop's "Mama", Ofra's "Miami Fever", Maybelline's "Nude Flush", Colourpop's "Bumble", Colourpop's "Wild Nothing", NYX's "Soft Spoken", Colourpop's "Chilly Chili", Colourpop's "Teeny Tiny", Colourpop's "Tulle", Colourpop's "Are & Be", Colourpop's "Thursday", Colourpop's "Bad Habit", Rimmel's "Meteoric Matte", Ulta's "Allusive", NYX's "Vancouver", Colourpop's "Guess"

From bottom to top: Maybelline's "Rebel Red", NYX's "Monte Carlo", Rimmel's "Burning Lava", Colourpop's "Lost", Colourpop's "Avenue", Colourpop's "Rooch", Colourpop's "Prim", Anastasia's "Vamp", Too Faced's "Drop Dead Red", Kat Von D's "Damned", Kat Von D's "Witches", and Kat Von D's "Echo"

Those are the swatches of all the liquid lipsticks I currently own. I'm very certain my collection will continue growing so you'll probably be seeing another updated collection in the future. My favorite brands of liquid lipstick are Colourpop, Too Faced, and Kat Von D. You really can't go wrong with Colourpop, their prices are incredible and you get good quality products. They're constantly coming out with new shades. Too Faced lipsticks are always so pigmented and easy to work with and they dry beautifully. Kat Von D lipsticks stay on all day and don't feel gross on the lips. I mentioned in my blog post last time that I wasn't feeling Anastasia's formula but I purchased another shade and I absolutely love it! The formula seems to have been improved so I might buy a couple more shades to see if they did improve the formula and I'll do a review. Let me know what your favorite liquid lipsticks are, I'd love to know! I hope you guys enjoyed this post, see you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment