Friday, February 24, 2017

The Royal Peach Palette by Kylie Cosmetics Swatches! ♡

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. Today, I'm going to be showing you guys swatches of the Royal Peach Palette from Kylie Cosmetics. This is the second palette I've bought from Kylie Cosmetics. When she first showed previews of it, I died and went to heaven. I live for orange, peach, warm tones and I knew I was going to love this. Unfortunately I was at work the day it first released and I missed it by 8 minutes! I was able to get it when she re-stocked it for the first time. I always get my stuff super fast so I was pleased with that. I won't be doing a review this time around as I haven't really played with the palette much to give it an honest review. I will be playing with all the shades the next two weeks and then I'll be posting my review. For today I'm just going to be showing you swatches of all 12 shades and describing the colors. Let's get right into it!


From bottom to top: Sorbet- A matte light, true peach shade.
Seashell- A shimmery champagne shade.
Peachy- A matte bright, peachy orange shade.
Royal- A matte true royal blue shade.
Queen Bee- A shimmery mustard, golden shade.
Duke- A shimmery dark orange shade.
Duchess- A shimmery dark champagne shade.
Sandy- A matte light brown shade.
Mojito- A shimmery cool green shade.
North Star- A shimmery cool purple shade.
Crush- A shimmery bright pink shade.
Cinnamon- A matte brick orange shade.

That's it for today. Look forward to my full review on this palette in about two weeks. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know if you own this palette and what your thoughts are. See you guys next time! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment