Thursday, March 2, 2017

February 2017 Favorites! ♡

Hello everyone! Can you believe we're already in March? Every month keeps flying by and I can't handle it. I don't have many favorites this month because there hasn't been that many new products I've been trying or buying. I also haven't really gotten a chance to play with makeup either. But I plan on buying and trying lots of new stuff this month! Let's get into my favorites for the month of February. 


Killa Beauty lashes in Josie: I discovered this brand a couple of weeks ago thanks to an amazing makeup artist I follow on instagram by the name of @Juantawn. He was wearing these and they looked so stunning so I had to order them. You guys, these lashes are $5!! Such an amazing price for such amazing quality lashes. And the packaging is just everything.
Make Up For Ever Star Lit Powder in 15: I ordered this back in January and when it got here I was so excited to try it. It looks absolutely stunning on the eyes! It's so reflective and shimmery and just downright gorgeous. I need the rest of the shades in my life asap.
The Makeup Shack Blending Eye Brush 98: I've been hearing about the makeup shack for months now and how amazing their lashes and brushes are so I had to order some. This brush is seriously a life saver. It blends your shadow out so fast and beautifully. When I wake up late I just take this brush and a light brown and blend it into my crease and throw on a shimmery color on the lid and I'm good to go.
Tarte Shape Tape in Light: Everyone has been hyping this concealer up so of course I had to get it. They didn't have the shade I wanted so I settled for light which is a tad bit too light for me. But this concealer is one of the best concealers I have every tried! It's super full coverage but does not feel thick at all. It blends into the skin beautifully.
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Mama: When I saw Colourpop swatching this shade from their fall collection I ran to my laptop and ordered it. I love orange lip products and this looked so unique and like nothing I already own. The amount of compliments I get when I wear this color is a bit overwhelming haha. It looks so stunning on and can honestly be worn year round.

That's it for my favorites, I hope you guys enjoyed and see you next time!
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment