Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Play! by Sephora February 2017 Review! ♡

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I haven't posted in a couple of weeks as I've been so busy with work. Today is finally my day off and I just had to blog. Today I'm going to be reviewing the February Play! by Sephora subscription box. I did a review on the January box if you'd like to check it out just click here. Let's get right on into the review. 


Clinique Pep Start Hydroblur Moisturizer: I'm always so excited to try anything that claims to blur your pores so when I saw this in the bag I was so excited! I've tried this a couple times before applying my primer and makeup and I'm not so sure that it blurs but it does feel good on the skin and makes my skin smooth for foundation. 
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream: I love trying new eye creams. Even though I'm only 21, it's never too late to start with great skincare. This gave a refreshing feeling and just felt so nice under the eyes. I love using this in the mornings.
Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence: I used to work in fragrances and this was one of the perfumes I just never liked so when I saw this I was a little bit bummed. I wanted to try a new perfume or something I liked so I gave this little sample to my mom and she liked it a lot!
NARS Velvet Lip Glide in "Bound": I wasn't as excited to try this as it seemed like a glossy texture but I acctually ended up loving this! I love to wear this when I'm doing a no makeup makeup look as it adds the perfect amount of color and texture on the lip.
Sephora Lashcraft  Length + Volume Mascara: I'm always down to try new mascaras as I have no lashes. This did a great job at giving me length but really no volume. This is a perfect mascara if you already have naturally thick lashes as it does give length.
Too Faced Lip Injection Gloss: I'm not a gloss person at all and when I saw the color I knew my mom would love it. She tried it and said it immediately burned her lips so bad that she had to take it off. I know lip plumping products should sting a little bit but I don't think they should burn so bad that you immediately have to take it off.

Overall this month's box was pretty good. I liked and used 4/6 products so not bad at all! The bag it all came in was probably my favorite haha. I love anything pink. I can't wait to see next month's bag and you will definitely get a review on that. I hope you guys enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment