Thursday, February 16, 2017

Play! by Sephora January 2017 Review ♡

Hello everyone! I subscribed to Sephora's first subscription box service when it first came out back in 2015. I was subbed for 3 months until I decided to cancel because I just wasn't feeling it. But, with the new year coming in and me seeing that they were improving their service, I decided to re-subscribe. Let me tell you right now, I was far from disappointed with the first box of the year! Let's get into the review of the products for this month. 


Tory Burch Love Relentlessly: When I saw this sample I got so excited! This is the newest Tory Burch perfume and it smells heavenly. Ever since we got it in stock at work I always spray it on myself. It's the perfect spring/summer scent. If you like floral, sweet scents you'll love this!
Clinique Almost Lipstick in "Black Honey": When I saw this I thought it was going to be a mascara until I opened it. After reading the description of the product I was a little disappointed as it described it as a sheer, glossy lipstick. I'm not a gloss girl at all and I like my lip products to be pigmented so I didn't see myself using this at all. But, one day I was doing super natural makeup and needed something quick to throw on my lips and I decided to try it and I actually fell in love! It's a beautiful moisturizing lip tint. 
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+: I'm very familiar with this product because it's my mom's favorite "foundation." Every time I do her makeup I use this on her. I myself am not a fan of the product as I don't like bb or cc creams cause I like my face to be super matte. But, this product does have amazing coverage!
OUAI Treatment Masque: I loveeee hair masks but when I saw the size of the sample I laughed because I have so much hair! There was no way this mask was going to cover my whole head so I used it on my ends and let me say, they felt great after!
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream: I was actually so excited to use this product because of the ingredients. I thought it was going to smell so good but it smelled like any other moisturizer/sun screen. I didn't do much for my skin so I wouldn't say this is my fave product from the box.
Tarte FRXXXTION Stick Exfoliating Cleanser: This I was really excited for as I've been wanting to try it ever since it came out! I love this product, it's a great exfoliater and it makes my skin feel super smooth after using. I'm definitely going to be buying the full size.

Overall, I would say Sephora has majorly improved this subscription service! If you'd like to sign up for their waiting list on this box, here's a link. It's $10 a month which is not bad at all especially from products in Sephora. I hope you guys enjoyed today's post, see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment