Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sephora + Colourpop Haul! ♡

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog! I recently purchased some things from Sephora and Colourpop so I thought why not do a little blog post and show you guys what I got. I haven't tried all of the products yet so I'll throw in a small review for the ones I have tried. Let's get into it!


The first thing I picked up from Sephora is something I've been dying to try! It's the Shiseido Ibuki Smart Filtering Smoother Serum. This recently came out and I was so intrigued. It does not claim to be a primer but some people have used it for that. I mainly wanted this for when I'm wearing no make up but still want my skin to look good. I'm such an oily mess so this thing worked wonders! I put some all over my face and it instantly sets and turns matte and you're good to go! This lasted me about 5 hours at work while walking and carrying stuff a lot. I can't wait to try it on top of and under my make up.
The next thing I picked up was the Sephora Rose Micellar Cleansing Milk. I'm obsessed with anything rose so when I saw this on the website I knew I wanted to try it. I picked it up in store and I've used it a couple of times. It really cleans and removes any dirt that's on my skin but I'm not the biggest feeling of the way it feels on my face afterwards. It's not sticky but I just don't like it.
The last thing is something I've also been dying to try. The girl from Sephora sold me on this! It's the Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer. I've been trying new primers lately since I've always used the same ones. I have pores and a bit of texture and I'm oily so I gravitate towards primers meant for those things. When she said this would help with pores and oiliness I was immediately sold. She also mentioned that all the associates were in love with this. I haven't tried this yet as I haven't been wearing make up but I plan on doing a review once I get to play around with it.
From Colourpop I bought both of the palettes they came out with for their monochromatic collections. They just released another one and I'm debating if I need it or not. The two palettes I ordered were the Blow Me Away palette and the Belle of the Ball palette. I'm obsessed with any shadows that are peachy, orange, and pink so I'm already in love with these even though I haven't used them. Once again, once I get to play around with these I plan on doing a review!

That's it for today's post, I hope you guys enjoyed!
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment