Thursday, April 6, 2017

Green Eyeshadow Look ♡

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be talking about how I created this look. This was my first time ever wearing green eyeshadow like this so I was super scared. When I started I didn't think it would turn out good but I seriously fell in love with the outcome! Of course I had to add some glitter to the look as well. Keep on reading to find out what products I used for this look.


♡foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation in 3
♡concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Light
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
♡eyes: Morphe 35b eyeshadow palette (shades used down below), NYX Crystal Liner in Crystal Silk, Benefit Roller Lash mascara
♡lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Josie


That's it for today's blog post. Short and simple but I hope you guys enjoyed it! My next post will likely be my March faves even though I'm super late. Thank you guys so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment