Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Peach Glitter Cut Crease ♡

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm going to be talking about the products I used to achieve this peach cut crease with gold glitter. I love doing glitter cut creases and I'm super into peach looks so this has been a go to glam look. Let's get right on into the products that I used for this look. 


♡foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation in 3
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
♡eyes: Colourpop single shadows in Issues, Centerfold, and Firefly. NYX Crystal Liner in Crystal Silk. NYX Matte Liner. Benefit Rollerlash Mascara.
♡lashes: Huda Beauty Samantha lashes

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! This is seriously one of my favorite looks to do. Let me know what your go to glam look has been. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment