Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Neon Green Cut Crease ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!
Today's post is going to be on this neon green cut crease look that I did the other day. I honestly didn't expect it to look so good but I ended up falling in love with the look! It's definitely not something I'd wear but I feel like I'll be rocking it a couple times. Let's get into all the products that I used.

primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
foundation: Colourpop No Filter Matte Foundation in Light 60
concealer: Too Faced Born This Way in Light
powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
eyes: Colourpop It's All Wild palette (Tan Line, Bonfire), Anastasia Prism palette (Parallel, Sphere), NYX Vivid Sapphire eyeliner, NYX Worth the Hype mascara
lashes: Lena Lashes in Posh

That's all for today's post. I'm really feeling this look! It's perfect for summer too since it's bright. I love using color lately so let's see what else I can come up with.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment