Saturday, June 30, 2018

June '18 Favorites! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm going to be talking about my favorite products for the month of June. I really experimented with lots of makeup looks and fun colors this month! Expect more blog posts on makeup looks coming soon. Let's get right into my favorites of the month.

Morphe 35B: I've had this palette for a while but have rarely used it. This month I've been doing a lot of colorful looks so this palette was perfect! They did stop selling it which is a bummer but if you're able to find it, definitely pick it up!
NYX Worth the Hype mascara: I got this in a voxbox and was super excited to try it. I have no lashes and when I put this on it gives me volume and a bit of length. Definitely makes my lashes stand out!
Dose of Colors x Desi x Katy Hot Fire liquid lipstick: Another product I've had for a while now and I've only used about twice. This has been my go-to lip color this month! I wear it 90% of the time and I always get compliments on it.
Aliexpress 3D08 Lashes: These lashes are seriously so gorgeous! Everyone always thinks I'm wearing some expensive lash brand but they're only $2.32! They don't feel cheap at all and so far I've gotten about 10 uses and they still look great.
Hourglass Veil Mineral primer: This is one of my favorite primers. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all and it makes my foundation glide on with easy. I love pairing their foundation stick with this as well.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm: I love using this to take off my makeup. It gets everything off and doesn't irritate my skin and also doesn't leave a gross residue.
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel: I got this as gratis and was pretty excited to use it cause I love spot treatments. When I say I put this on my blemish and woke up and it was completely flat! I was seriously amazed at how fast this worked.

That's all for today's post. I'll be posting a lot more looks in the upcoming weeks.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment