Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Get Un-Ready with Me! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys all of the products that I use to remove my makeup. I've been wanting to do this for a while now but haven't found the perfect routine for myself. Now that I've found all the right products for myself I can finally do this post! Let's get right into it.

S T E P 1:
I've tried a couple of makeup removing balms but they've all left a nasty residue on my skin or were hard to remove. I got this product in a Play! by Sephora box which is a great subscription as you get to try out various products. This is so easy to use. I take a small scoop with the back of my nail and rub it between my palms before distributing the product all over my face, except for my eyes. 

S T E P 2:
I take a cleansing cloth and remove all of the cleansing balm and makeup. I'll fold the cloth and then proceed to remove my eye makeup with it. I'm not too picky when it comes to cleansing cloths. There has been a couple brands that have left my skin burning so I obviously don't repurchase those.

S T E P 3:
I've been using this cleanser for about a month now and it's really helped keep my skin from breaking out. You don't need much so this will definitely last you as well.





S T E P 4:
I like to go in with this on a cotton pad just to make sure I've gotten all of my makeup off. It always comes out clean which is how I know this routine really does get all of my makeup off.




Those are all of the products that I use to remove my makeup! If I'm removing my makeup at night then I'll follow up with my night time products. I do plan on doung a night time skincare routine so please look out for that. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment