Monday, June 4, 2018

Bright Orange Spring Makeup ♡ ft. Kylie Cosmetics

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I did a poll a couple of days ago asking which look I should do a post on first. I showed this orange look and a yellow look I've been doing a lot. The orange look won so that's what I'll be doing today!

primer: YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
foundation: Nars Natural Radiant Longwear in Vienna
concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Light
powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
eyes: Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette (sorbet, peachy, cinnamon, and duchess), NYX Worth the Hype mascara
lashes: Lilly Lashes in Miami

I'll either pair this look with a bright orange lip or a toned down nude orange lip. It's definitely going to be my go to look from now on. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment