Thursday, June 14, 2018

DPR Live "Playlist" Artwork Inspired Look ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys a look I did a couple of days ago. One of my favorite artists, DPR Live, released a new song called "Playlist." I was super inspired by the artwork and wanted to do a rainbow cut crease. This was my first time doing this so I was actually super nervous but it came out pretty good!

primer: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter in 3
concealer: Too Faced Born This Way in Light
powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
eyes: Morphe 35B palette (discontinued :( ), NYX Matte liquid eyeliner, NYX Worth the Hype mascara
lashes: Lilly Lashes in Miami


You could totally use this look all month since it is Pride Month! I'm definitely going to keep on doing rainbow cut creases so I can improve. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment