Sunday, June 24, 2018

Play! by Sephora June '18 ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys what I got in this month's Play! by Sephora box.

THEME: Summer Nights
Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara: I've tried this mascara before and it gives me lots of volume so I'm happy to have it back in my life!
Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Queen B: This is one of the shades I've been dying to get my hands on so I can't wait to use it.
Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream: I have curly hair so it gets frizzy all the time. With it being summer, this is definitely going to come in handy!
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover: I love trying new makeup removers because most of the time i'll end up finding one that works even better than what I was previously using. I've tried the balm version of this and wasn't that big of a fan but I'm sure I'll like this one.
Tatcha The Silk Canvas Face Primer: Seeing all the reviews for this product, I've been dying to try it out! I'm so excited that it's in this month's box and can't wait to try it!
Maison Margiela REPLICA Music Festival: I don't think I've ever used a REPLICA fragrance. This one smells pretty good!

That's all for today's post. Overall, this box was really good! I'll definitely use all of the products. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment