Wednesday, June 27, 2018

BLACKPINK "DDU-DU DDU-DU" Music Video Inspired Look ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!
A couple of days ago I did a look that was inspired by BLACKPINK's new music video for "DDU-DU DDU-DU." The song is everything, I'm obsessed! The video was so pretty and they all looked amazing. I got inspired by one of the dancing scenes and decided to do a look. Here's what I came up with and all the products that I used.

primer: Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer
foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter in 3
concealer: Too Faced Born This Way in Light
powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
eyes: Morphe 35B palette, Stila Glitter & Glow in Sunset Cove, NYX Matte Black liner, NYX Worth the Hype mascara
lashes: Lilly Lashes in Miami


It took me forever to do this look because I couldn't get the right shades of blue in my crease. I finally was satisfied with my crease shades and then it was super easy to do the ombre lid! I got so many compliments on this when I posted it on social media. I'll most likely be recreating it to wear to work!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment