Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Colourpop "Yes, Please!" Eyeshadow Palette Swatches ♡


Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I'm so excited about today's blog post. Colourpop came out with their first pressed shadow eyeshadow palette! I live for Colourpop, they have amazing products for amazing prices. 12 shades come in the palette for only $16. The size of the shadows in this palette are smaller than their single pressed shadows. Two of the shades, Full Zip and Note to Self are already available in singles. Let's get right into the swatches.

 
Full Zip, Big Cocktails, Champs, Bling, Louie, Butter Cake, Spoiled, GNO, Mischief, Note to Self, Chauffeur, and French Kiss

I'm 100% I'm going to fall in love with this palette even more once I start using it so you'll most likely see it in my July faves! Thank you so much for reading today's post, hope you enjoyed. ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment