Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Yellow Glitter Cut Crease ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be sharing all the products I used to create this yellow glitter cut crease. I love doing cut creases especially adding glitter! I've never done a yellow shadow look but I'm obsessed now. I posted my first mini tutorial on my instagram which you can view here. I hope you guys enjoy this look, let me know what you think!

♡foundation: Nars All Day Luminous Weightless in Deauville
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
♡eyes: "Bel Air" and "Top Notch" from Colourpop, "Sienna" from Anastasia and matte yellow shade from Morphe 35b palette. NYX Crystal Liner in Crystal Silk. NYX Matte Black Liquid Liner. Benefit Rollerlash Mascara.
♡lashes: Posh lashes from Lena Lashes

That's it for today's blog post, hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment