Friday, July 7, 2017

iluvsarahii x Colourpop swatches! ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be swatching the two eyeshadow palettes and one of the ultra matte lips that iluvsarahii released with Colourpop! She's one of my favorite beauty influencers and Colourpop is one of my favorite makeup brands! When I found out they teamed up I was super excited.

The palette on the left is the Chic-y palette which is the more natural one. The shades are stunning even though they're not out of the box colors. The other palette is the $aucey palette which has shades perfect for darker looks. I picked up one of the lip products she came out with which is the Mamacita ultra matte lip. Let's get right into the swatches!

From left to right: 
Mamacita ultra matte lip.
Chic-y palette shades: Distressed, Vivacious, Freckles, and Noche.
$aucey palette shades: Heavy Glam, Chic Happens, Lit, and Razy.

I've used the Chic-y palette and I absolutely loved it! Vivacious is my favorite shade so far. I'll probably be posting looks I've created using the palettes so keep an eye out for that! Thank you so much for reading today's blog post. Hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment