Sunday, July 16, 2017

Cranberry Creamsicle Eyeshadow ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be telling you guys about the products I used to create this look. I sat down and laid a bunch of makeup out in front of me and just kinda did whatever. I love love love how this look turned out! I posted it on my snapchat and got so many compliments. My snapchat is xheybrittany if you'd like to add me! Let's get into what products I used to create this Cranberry Creamsicle eye look.

♡concealer: Too Faced Born This Way in Light
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
♡eyes: Colourpop pressed shadows in "Secrets," "Fair Play," "Stay Golden," "Going Steady," and "Ready Or Yacht." NYX Matte Black liquid eyeliner. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
♡lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Josie

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post. Let me know what you think! Thank you so much for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment