Saturday, July 22, 2017

Play! by Sephora July Box ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Another month has passed so here I am to show you what I got in the July edition of the Play! by Sephora monthly subscription box.

IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara: I've never tried this mascara but I love trying new ones so I'm super excited for this!
Fresh Rose Face Mask: I've been dying to try this mask! I screamed a little when I pulled it out of my bag. Fresh makes amazing products so I know this won't disappoint.
Madam CJ Walker Beauty Couture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque: I love hair masks since I bleach my hair and use heat from time to time. Hopefully this one is really good!
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail: I've never tried any tarte lip products. I'm not the biggest fan of regular lipsticks as all I use now are liquid lipsticks. I'm still excited to try this cause I like the color.
Clinique Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser: I love Clinique's skincare products! Exfoliating cleansers are always a must so this should be a good cleanser.
Guerlain Mon Guerlain: I've never smelled any Guerlain's fragrances but this once smells amazing! Hopefully it works well for me.

That's all for today's post. I'm really excited to try all of these products! Thank you so much for reading today's post, I hope you enjoyed it. ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment