Saturday, July 29, 2017

FEM ROSA: Karrueche x Colourpop "She" eyeshadow palette swatches ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! I'm so excited about today's post. Today I'm going to be swatching the brand new Karrueche x Colourpop "She" eyeshadow palette! I loved her first collab with Colourpop and when I saw that she was coming out with an eyeshadow palette I died. I wasn't able to order it the first time it launched but I was able to place my order when they re-stocked it! It arrived in 3 days which was sooo fast. I haven't gotten the chance to play with it yet but when I do, I'll definitely post a look. Let's get into the swatches.

Ladylike, Babe, Dainty, Chick, Mademoiselle, Gal, 
Empress, Filly, Dear, Missy, Damsel, and Duchess

Aren't the colors just so stunning? I can't wait to use this palette! What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments or on my instagram. Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed 

No comments:

Post a Comment