Friday, June 23, 2017

Play! by Sephora June box ♡

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm going to be showing you guys what I received in the June edition of the Play! by Sephora monthly subscription box. Let's get started.

Benefit Porefessional: I've tried this primer many times before. It's one of my favorite primers for pore control! I haven't had this product in a while so I'm excited to have some of it for the summer time.
DevaCurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler: I've never tried anything from DevaCurl but I'm so excited to. I have super curly hair so anything meant for curls I'm all for. Plus, it's coconut! I love anything and everything coconut.
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick: If you know me then you know how much I love these liquid lipsticks! I can't wait to try out this color.
Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist Broad Spectrum SPF 50: I've never heard of this brand but it's meant to control oiliness which I definitely need!
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Whip Styling Souffle: Another curly hair product, yay! It's also coconut so I'm so excited to try this one on my hair as well!
Versace Bright Crystal Perfume: I'm super familiar with this perfume as I used to sell it a lot when I worked in the fragrance department! While it's not my favorite, I do like it and definitely will use it.

I can't wait to try out the products I'm not familiar with. As for the products I am familiar with, I do like them! Thank you so much for reading today's post, I hope you enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment