Sunday, April 22, 2018

Play! by Sephora April '18 ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I got my Play! box in the mail a couple of days ago and I'm super excited to show you guys what I received in it. Let's get right into it.

THEME: Insta Beauty
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Perfector in Shade #6: I've never heard of this product but with summer coming up I'm not going to be wanting to wear heavy foundation so this sounds perfect! The shade does look too dark for me but I'll test it out just to see if I can make it work.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder: I've never tried this before but their stuff is always pretty good. I love anything that combats pores so I'm excited to try this out!
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask: I've tried a couple of products from Fresh and I always love them! I love trying out new face masks so I'm super excited to try this one out.
Urban Decay Hi-Fi Sine Ultra Cushion Lipgloss in SPL: If you know me, then you know that I'm not a lipgloss fan at all. This will definitely be going to either my mom or a friend.
Peter Thomas Roth Skin to Die For No-Filter Mattifying Primer & Complexion Perfector: When I saw this in the bag I got so excited because I've been wanting to try this primer for a while now but haven't bought it because I currently have too many primers haha. I love primers that help keep you matte so I'm sure I'll like this one.
Miu Miu L'eau Rosee: I'm a huge fan of floral scents so this I definitely like! I'm glad they include perfume samples because I love to try different scents out each month.

Overall, this box was alright. It contains a couple of products that I've been wanting to try so I'm happy about that. That's it for today's blog post. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment