Saturday, April 14, 2018

Spring Makeup ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! A couple of days I did a fun spring makeup look and thought I'd post about it. I also did some major blush and faux freckles and loved how it ended up. Let's get right into all the products I used!

primer: Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer
foundation: Fenty Beauty foundation in 190
concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light, Too Faced Born This Way in Light
powder: Maybelline Better Skin in Nude Beige
cheeks: MAC Blush in Immortal Flower (discontinued), Colourpop shadow in T-Cup for freckles
brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
eyes: Colourpop All I See Is Magic palette (Go Wish, Big Spoon, Imperial), Stila Shimmer & Glow in Kitten, Maybelline Total Temptation mascara in Blackest Black
lashes: D104 lashes from Aliexpress
lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

I'm definitely going to be incorporating heavy blush and faux freckles into my looks this summer! It's such a cute look. I can't wait to create more looks for spring and post them on here. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment