Thursday, April 5, 2018

e.l.f Cosmetics Haul ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I'm so excited that they opened up an e.l.f store right by where I live! The store is so organized and pretty. I'm definitely going to be shopping there quite often. I only bought a couple of things as I am trying to save my money haha. But, I thought I'd still do a small haul for you guys.

Pore Refining Primer Mask: The packaging for this instantly caught my attention! I've never heard of a primer mask so I'm super intrigued by this product. I'll prob be doing a mini review of it on my instagram stories so make sure you're following me.
Hydrating Water Cleansing Cloths: I recently bought a new pack of Sephora wipes but I already lost them haha. They had such a wide selection of cleansing cloths which I was really impressed by. My skin has been a bit dry so I went with these hydrating ones.
Detail Crease Brush: I've been looking for a small fluffy brush to really sketch out my cut creases and this one looks perfect! I'm sure I'm going to love it and probably end up going back to buy a couple more.

I love how e.l.f is so affordable! I only spent $9 on these three things, wow! Can't wait to go back to the store and do more hauls with their products.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment