Friday, March 30, 2018

Soft Everyday Glam ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I've been pretty busy with job interviews but that's helped me come up with a soft everyday glam makeup look that I'm obsessed with! I want to try out more colorful spring looks so look forward to that as well. Let's get into all of the products I used.

primer: Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer
foundation: Fenty Foundation in 190
concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light, Too Faced Born This Way in Light
powder: Maybelline Better Skin in Nude Beige
brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
eyes: Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture (Dawn and Cube), Colourpop Double Entendre (Nip Slip and Keep It PG), NYX Matte Black liner, Maybelline Total Temptation mascara in Blackest Black
lashes: Lilly Lashes in Miami

That's it for today's blog post. Again, I want to try creating some colorful spring looks so once I do, I'll definitely be posting them! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment