Sunday, March 11, 2018

Skincare Haul ft. Sephora, Laneige, The Body Shop ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my channel! A couple of days ago I went shopping and surprisingly I didn't buy any makeup but I did buy skincare! I wanted to share with you the products that I picked up so let's get into it.


F R O M  S E P H O R A:
Laneige Hydrating Trail Kit: This kit has a couple of things I've been wanting to try so I thought, why not get this and test them out first? It comes with their Moisturizing Foam Cleanser, Essential Power Skin Toner for Normal to Dry Skin, Water Bank Essence, Water Bank Moisture Cream, and Water Sleeping Mask. I'll definitely be doing a review on this kit once I've used it all up!
Sephora Yuzu Revitalizing & Toning Cleansing Wipes: I've tried a couple different types of Sephora's cleansing wipes but never these. I feel like they'll be super refreshing so I'm excited to try these!

F R O M  T H E  B O D Y  S H O P:
3 for $5 Mask Minis: They have one use packets of their face masks so I decided to get some to try them out. I got the Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask, Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask, British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask. Super excited to try these cause I love trying out new face masks! My favorite will probably be the Japanese Matcha Tea one.
British Rose Petal Face Gel Toner: This is their newest toner and the lady totally sold it to me. She put some on the back of my hand and I swear it made my hand feel so smooth and hydrated. I've never seen a gel toner so that also intrigued me. I love anything rose so of course I had to get this.

I just love getting new skincare, it makes me so happy! There will be reviews on these products once I've used them so look out for that! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed 

No comments:

Post a Comment