Thursday, March 8, 2018

Cranberry Halo Eye ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys all of the products I used to create this cranberry halo eye look. I never do halo eye looks so I tried it out and I kinda liked it. Let's get right into all of the products I used to create this look.

foundation: Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Inivsable Cover Foundation in Y245
concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light, Too Faced Born This Way concealer in Light
powder: Maybelline Better Skin in Nude Beige
♡brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
eyes: Colourpop single shadows in Secrets (discontinued), Soft Core, Flower Boy (discontinued), Stay Golden, Fair Play (discontinued), Cute Alert, and Razy. Venetian Red from ABH Modern Renaissance palette. Colourpop Supershock Shadow in Fluffy. NYX Matte Black Liner, Maybelline Total Tempation mascara in Blackest Black
lashes: Lilly Lashes in Miami

That's it for today's post. I'll have lots of time to try out new looks and experiment with makeup so look forward to new looks! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment