Thursday, March 22, 2018

Play! by Sephora March '18 ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I know I've been M.I.A and that's because I attended SXSW here in Austin. I had soooo much fun, it truly was an amazing experience. But, I'm back now so look forward to lots of posting! Today I'm going to be showing you what I received in my March play box so let's get into it!

THEME: Festival of Beauty
Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm: Lately, I've been liking dewy skin! So I'm super excited to try this and see if it gives me that subtle glow that I've been liking.
Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cleanser: I've never tried this cleanser before but Korres never fails me so I'm sure I'll like this!
Supergoop Defense Refresh: I've gotten this in a previous box and have used it a couple of times. It feels nice and minty on the skin so definitely refreshing! Not too sure if it controlled my oil though.
Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black: I bought this years ago and didn't like it. I got it in a previous box as well but gave it to my mom which she loves it. I'm going to go ahead and give this another try!
IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm: I love haircare and have been dying to try something from this brand so I'm super pumped about this product!
Amika Nourishing Mask: Again, I love hair care especially hair masks so I'm excited to throw this one on my hair and see how I like it.

I've been doing mini reviews on the products once I try them over on my IG stories so look out for those! Overall, this box was pretty good. I'd give it a 3/5! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment