Tuesday, March 6, 2018

February '18 Favorites! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! This post is a bit late but better late than never haha. Today I'm going to be talking about my February favorites. Unlike January, February went by sooo fast! I have a mix of stuff so let's get right into it!

Lilly Lashes in Miami: I have been dying on getting these and I finally caved! These lashes are seriously so gorgeous I can't believe I went so long without them. They are pricey but they're great quality and they'll last you a long time as long as you take care of them.
Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo in Margaret: I love liquid glitter shadows cause they're so much easier to work with than loose glitter. This one does have a loose glitter end that you can place on top of the liquid which I like to do when I really want a glittery look!
Commodity fragrance in Rain: I'm obsessed with the scent of this! I tested it out in Sephora and immediately purchased it. I always get compliments when I wear this and people always want to know what it is. I've just run out so I need to go buy another one.
Colourpop My Little Pony Supershock Shadow in Cherries Jubilee: This shade is the perfect topper for any shadow that needs a bit more sparkle!
Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner: This product is great to spot clean your brushes. You just spray a bit onto a paper towel, swirl your brush in, and then your brush is instantly clean!
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Speed Dial: As you guys know, I love any orange lip color and this one is perfect. My favorite from Colourpop is Troublemaker and this one is a bit more neutral, now as bright. A perfect everyday lip shade!

That's it for today's blog post. I'm sure March will also fly by and it'll be time for another monthly favorites post. Thank you so much for reading today's post, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment