Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Colourpop "All I See Is Magic" palette swatches ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be swatching Colourpop's new Holiday palette, All I See Is Magic! This palette is so gorgeous. I'm definitely going to be doing a review on it once I've played with it more. At the moment, it's on sale for $16 on Colourpop's website!

Go Wish, Now And Zen, 11:11, Treat Yourself
Top Notch, Tinsel Town, Twinkle Toes
Something Special, Wishful Thinking, Pitter Patter
Save It For Later, Big Spoon, T-Cup
Imperial, Never Ever

I've used a couple of shades from this palette and of course they were amazing! I haven't tried the shimmer/glitter shades yet but they swatched soooo good. I'll be posting looks using this palette soon so look forward to them. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment