Thursday, November 2, 2017

Blueberry + Lime makeup ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! This is the first post of November woooo! Today I'm going to be featuring another look I did with the Anastasia Subculture palette. I'm super excited because this look was wayyy out of my comfort zone. I was scared doing it but ended up loving it and even wore it to work and got so many compliments. Let's get right into the look and what products I used to create it!

♡primer: Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
♡foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter in 3
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡brows: Colourpop Brow Boss in Light Brown
♡eyes: Anastasia Subculture palette (Dawn, Destiny, Axis, Untamed, and Electric), NYX Matte Black eyeliner, Loreal Lash Paradise mascara
♡lashes: Azeredo Cosmetics lashes in Bombshell

That is all for today's blog post. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this look as much as I do! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment