Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Play! by Sephora October Box ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys what I received in my October edition of the Play! by Sephora monthly subscription box. I know this is pretty late, my bad. When I received the box, one of my items was missing. I DM'ed Sephora on Twitter and right away they told me they'd send me my missing item. They seriously have the best customer service! Let's get into what I got in this month's box.

THEME: Complexion Companions
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer: This is one of my fave primers at the moment! I have the full size of this so I'm going to be giving this one to a friend. It's a great primer for smoothing the skin and helps with pores.
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in Y245: Surprisingly I have never tried this foundation! It's a favorite of a lot of people so I'm pretty sure I'll like it. Hopefully the color is a good match.
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea 4-in-1 Setting Mist: This is a product I've been interested in trying so I'm super excited I got it! I love any kind of facial sprays.
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster: Haven't heard too much on this product. It's supposed to be paired with the foundation so I'm intrigued to see how they'll compliment each other.
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Scrub: I've been dying to try this! This was actually what was left out of my box and I was so bummed. Thankfully Sephora was amazing and sent it to me with no problem!
Tory Burch Bel Azur Fragrance: I'm a huge fan of their Love Relentlessly fragrance so I'm hoping I'll like this one as well!

Overall, this box was pretty good! I love the theme of it and they did well at selecting products to compliment each other. I'm excited to see what the November box will bring. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment