Monday, October 30, 2017

Rose Gold Glitter / My Birthday Makeup ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! A couple days ago was my 22nd birthday and I wanted to do some fun glitter makeup. I'm going to be telling you guys all the products I used so let's get right into it!

♡foundation: Fenty Beauty foundation in 190
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
♡eyes: Morphe 3502 palette (Tan, Brave, and In the Zone), Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Rose Gold Retro, NYX Matte eyeliner, Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara
♡lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria

I'm obsessed with this eye look, I'm definitely going to be wearing it more often. Thank you so much for reading today's blog post. I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment